On June 23, 1990 the Aurora Alumni Association voted on and adopted the creation of the Aurora Alumni Hall of Fame.
Each year two former Aurora High School graduates will be selected to be honored by the association for their contributions to their community and their profession. These persons’ names will be placed on a plaque which will reside in the trophy case at Aurora High School and they will be recognized during the Alumni’s Annual Reunion.
The selection committee will consist of the current year’s officers.
Following are some guidelines for submitting a name for consideration:
- Nominee must have graduated from Aurora High School.
- Nominee may be living or deceased.
- Application should include any or all of the following:
- year of graduation
- outstanding achievements
- other information (ex: family, occupation, special contributions)
- Recipient or a representative is asked to attend the Reunion to be recognized and honored.
Applications can be filled out below and submitted online, or can be mailed to:
Aurora Alumni Association
PO Box 425
Aurora, NE 68818
Deadline: May 20th
Names of nominees not selected in previous years may be re-submitted. Recipients will be notified by May 31st.